K-Drama recommendation list that worth to watch during self quarantine!

Hellooooo~

We're back again with another recommendation post! But this time it's about K-drama. I've watched K-drama from primary school but then I dived deeper into korean world later at 2009 (first year at middle school) until today lol talk about consistent.

Disclaimer : in this post I won't give out any rating or synopsis. This list based on my personal taste of course. I might not add new drama even though I enjoyed it, because those that made into the list are dramas that I could rewatch few more times without feeling tedious. These dramas are aging like a fine wine. It could be hard to find some of it because of the airing year.

1. It's Ok That's Love (2014)

- Genre : romance, melodrama & psychology medical

- 16 episodes

2. 49 Days (2011)

- Genre : romance & fantasy

- 20 episodes

3. Lie To Me (2011)


- Genre : romance, comedy & drama

- 16 episodes

4. Master's Sun (2013)


- Genre : horror, fantasy & romance

- 17 episodes

5. Wise Prison Life / Prison Playbook (2017)

- Genre : black comedy, slice of life

- 16 episodes

*one of my top 5 drama all the time! you will get a heartwarming story behind bars & friendships

6. Oh My Ghost (2015)


- Genre : romance, drama & thriller

- 16 episodes

7.  Reply 1988 (2015)

- Genre : family, comedy & romance
- 20 episodes
*There are three reply series 1997, 1994 & 1988. For me this one definitely the best out of the three ;; it could make you laughing like there's no tomorrow then cried your heart out and obviously my top drama all the time

8. School 2013 (2012)

- Genre : teen drama
- 20 episodes
*my favorite out of any school series

9. Doctor Stranger (2014)
- Genre : medical drama & romance
- 20 episodes

10. Healer (2014)
- Genre : action, thriller & romance
- 20 episodes

11. Oh My Venus (2015)
- Genre : romance, drama & comedy
- 16 episodes

12. The K2 (2016)
- Genre : action, melodrama & political drama
- 16 episodes

13. W (Two Worlds) (2016)
- Genre : romance & fantasy
- 16 episodes

14. Guardian: The Lonely & Great God / Goblin (2016)
- Genre : fantasy & romance
- 16 episodes

15. Because This Is My First Life (2017)
- Genre : romcom & slice of life
- 16 episodes
*My top 5 drama all the time! There's so much thing you could relate and how it hits you in the bones. I remember I cried a lot watching this lol you just can't help it.

16. Fight For My Way (2017)
- Genre : romance & slice of life
- 16 episodes

17. Strong Girl Do Bong Soon (2017)
- Genre : fantasy, thriller, action & romcom
- 16 episodes

18. 100 Days My Prince (2018)
- Genre : historical drama & romcom
- 16 episodes

19. What's Wrong With Secretary Kim (2018)
- Genre : romcom
- 16 episodes

20. Sky Castle (2018)
- Genre : satire, drama & black comedy
- 20 episodes
*The most exhausting drama ever but still every characters is a well developed

21. When The Camellia Blooms (2019)
- Genre : romcom & thriller
- 20 episodes + 2 special
*Hands down to the writers & casts for delivering such a good story that I can relate at some point! Best drama of the year for me and the fact that they really win daesang!

22. Her Private Life (2019)
- Genre : romcom
- 16 episodes

23. Hotel Del Luna (2019)
- Genre : romcom & fantasy
- 16 episodes

24. Search: WWW (2019)
- Genre : romance & melodrama
- 16 episodes
*I love powerful women!

25. The Tale of Nokdu (2019)
- Genre : historical drama & romcom
- 16 episodes

26. Extraordinary You (2019)
- Genre : teen drama & fantasy
- 16 episodes

27. Hospital Playlist (2020)
- Genre : medical, comedy, drama with a little bit romance
- 12 episodes
*They renewed for season 2 & 3! Another superb drama from the same director and writer as reply series & prison playbook. Lighthearted comedy around 5 professor who happened to be best friends.

28. It's Okay To Not Be Okay (2020)
- Genre : romance, drama, medical psychology & a grain of thriller
- 16 episodes
*A good drama that help people understand that mental disorders & autism are real and to not take it lightly. It also shows a healing process through time.

29. A World Of Married Couple (2020)
- Genre : melodrama, love affair & thriller
- 16 episodes
*This drama gonna test your ability to hold back from slapping someone. It's really portray the real world of marriage & how toxic it could be.

30. Run On (2020)
- Genre :  drama, romance, life & sports
- 16 episodes
*Another romance drama that not bore me and how mature they are in facing their problems. Not to mention some scene really hit me hard.



If you scroll until this sentence, then you reached the end of this post! Sorry it become such a long post lol because I don't really want to separate it into parts. Hope you find any dramas that suit your taste from this~ See you!

Comments

Popular Posts