MY SKINCARE ROUTINE



HELLOOOOOOO~ how was your day today? I hope you have a wonderful day! even if you're not I sincerely hope you will feel better tomorrow. 

In this post I want to tell you about my skin journey but not in detail lol because I don't really comfortable posting my face here. My skin type is oily acne prone and therefore I struggled with a lot of acne and it's become depressing at some point. Even though most of the time my acne caused by hormonal change and it's appear on my chin area. But it's not the case since last year around June? I have terrible break out then my cheeks become full of acne ;; and some scars are hard to fade as I tried a lot of products. Until today I still actively looking for the right one but at least it's become better after I change my routine using few new products that I'll review here. I'll try to review as detailed as possible but I won't attach video or product's texture because I don't have the resource to take a good picture or video, so here it is~

1. First Cleanser (oil based) - Manyo Factory Herbgreen Cleansing Oil

- Ingredients : you can open up this link for better understanding of each ingredients and product overview like paraben free etc  > herbgreen cleansing oil

- Size : 200 ml
- Brand : South Korea
- Texture : light weight and runny, easily glides through your face or hand. Light green colored oil
- Smell : have a little bit herbs smell like minty candy but not strong or unpleasant even though it's not contain perfume, as time goes by it doesn't bother me at all
- Performance : easily melt in your face and lift oil & dirt in face, but if you used this when you still have make up on it's not really clean your face thoroughly. Better used pre cleanser before using this if you have a full face make up. Not sting your eyes but could make your eyes cloudy for few seconds. Easily emulsifying and wash off with water. After finish feeling doesn't leave your face dry nor hydrating
- PAO : 12 Months
- 1 bottle could be used for about 8 months for me, 1-2 pump is enough for the whole face
- Price : 250.000 IDR via Shopee

2. Second Cleanser (water based) - Hada Labo Gokujyun

- Ingredients : you can open up this link for better understanding of each ingredients and product overview like paraben free etc > hada labo gokujyun
- Size : 50 ml / 100 ml
- Brand : Japan
- Texture : creamy, thick and white colored. Not creating any foam when water is added
- Smell : have common smell like any other cleanser but a little bit weird for the first time use because it doesn't contain any perfume
- Performance : if you like foam cleanser type then this is the opposite of your taste, once water added the thick texture become thin but still intact and white colored. Clean your face just fine and not leave your skin dry and hydrating enough. It could sting your eyes
- PAO : no description
- 1 tube could last about 6 months for me
- Price : ~35.000-40.000 IDR (100ml) via Shopee

3a. Hydratring Toner - Studio Tropik Probiome Skin Tonic

Ingredients : you can open up this link for full ingredients list and active ingredients that become the highlight of the product > probiome skin tonic

- Size : 100 ml
- Brand : Indonesia
- Texture : light weight and watery type of toner. White milk like colored. Easily glides through your hand
- Smell : fresh smelling and have a nice scent even though there is no perfume added
- Performance : easily absorbed into the skin and make your skin plumpy and hydrated. It could be used as much as layer you want. This toner was focused for super dehydrated skin but it doesn't mean oily skin can't use this, as you can see even for oily acne prone skin just like mine it works so well
- PAO : 6 months
- Price : 180.000 IDR / 323.000 IDR (bundle) via Official Shopee

3b. Hydrating Toner - Studio Tropik Herbitus Skin Tonic

Ingredients : you can open up this link for full ingredients list and active ingredients that become the highlight of the product > herbitus skin tonic 

- Size : 100 ml

- Brand : Indonesia

- Texture : a little bit thick because it's toner essence type and colorless toner. Easily glides through your hands.

- Smell : have a tiny bit of herb kind of scent

- Performance : take few seconds to absorb into the skin. It have amazing outcome on my acne scars or active acne! Even I'm shocked that this could do so much. This toner helps calming my active acne and redness around it. It even works better if I layer it with probiome skin tonic. Also help reduce small pimples in my forehead

- PAO : 6 months

- Price : 180.000 IDR / 323.000 IDR (bundle) via Official Shopee

4a. Serum - Axis Y Dark Spot Correcting Glow Serum (AM)

- Ingredients : you can open this link to see full ingredients list and some active ingredients that used on the product > axis y dark spot serum 

- Size : 50 ml

- Brand : South Korea

- Texture : light weight with a good consistency and creamy type of serum. A little bit off white colored

- Smell : have a herb kind of smell

- Performance : absorbed into the skin for split seconds. This serum have humectant agent so it sit pretty well in your skin and lock the moisture in the face. Could be a little bit sticky. It claimed as a dark spot treatment, make skin more smooth and bright. My impression is it really does help reduce my dark spot BUT NOT THAT FAST as other people claimed. And I used this since last month (December). At first I used this serum as my AM and PM routine, but then I change it into AM routine only when I decided to add another serum into my routine. As I tried to layer both of them, few small pimples emerges in my forehead. Once I separated them, it works just fine

- PAO : no description

- 1.5 pump enough for the entire face

- Price : ~190.000-200.000 IDR via Shopee

4b. Serum - Avoskin Your Skin Bae Marine Collagen 10% + Ginseng Root

- Ingredients : you can open this link for full ingredients list > marine collagen and ginseng root
- Size : 30 ml
- Brand : Indonesia

- Texture : somewhere in between thick and runny serum. Colorless serum

- Smell : smell a little bit unpleasant, its smell remind me of glue

- Performance : have amazing moisturizing effect in my skin as its contain glycerin which is a humectant agent. As for improving skin texture, it does help especially for new acne scars or small pimples. But for active acne or old acne scars it doesn't really have any significant change yet. The thing that I observe is my active acne dry so much faster without rupturing. I need to try combine it with their another serum (salicylic acid) if I could found one because currently it's sold out everywhere ;;

- PAO : 6 months

- 4 drops enough for the entire face

- Price : 139.000 IDR via Shopee

5. Moisturizer - COSRX Oil Free Ultra Moisturizing Lotion (with Birch Sap)

- Ingredients : you can open up this link for better understanding of each ingredients and product overview like paraben free etc > cosrx oil free
- Size : 100 ml
- Brand : South Korea

- Texture : creamy and a little bit thick. White colored

- Smell : fresh scent with a hint of herb maybe it comes from the birch sap

- Performance : hydrated and sit on top of the skin perfectly. It's a little bit occlusive even though it only contain humectant agent. It have a sticky after use feeling. Good oil control. Take few seconds to minute to absorb into the skin

- PAO : 12 month

- 1 tube could last for 12 months, 1-2 pumps enough for the entire face

- Price : ~190.000 - 200.000 IDR via Shopee

6. Sun screen - Skin Aqua UV Moisture Gel SPF 30 PA++

- Ingredients : you can open up this link for better understanding of each ingredients and product overview like paraben free etc > skin aqua spf 30 PA ++
- Size : 40 g
- Brand : Japan
- Texture : thin like lotion and white colored
- Smell : no strong smell detected even though fragrance free
- Performance : easily blend into the skin. Not leaving any whitecast. Easily absorbed into the skin because this one belongs to chemical sunscreen. Could tone down your face and dull looking but at the normal level
- PAO : no description
- 1 tube could last 7-8 months
- Price : ~40.000-50.000 IDR via Shopee

7. Wash Off Mask - Axis Y Mugwort Pore Clarifying Wash Off Pack

- Ingredients : you can open this link to see full ingredients list and some active ingredients that used on the product > axis y mugwort mask

- Size : 100 ml

- Brand : South Korea

- Texture : coarse textured mask with adzuki beans as physical exfoliator. Deep green grayish colored

- Smell : have a nice herbs and calming scent

- Performance : one of my favorite wash off mask! It cools your face as soon as it touch your skin. Adzuki beans in the mask add more fun experience during use but amazingly the bean's have tender texture. It's not like clay mask where it hardens up and suck out oil & moisture in the face rather it leave your face hydrated enough after washing it off. But washing this mask is a piece of work, it's hardly come off and you have to do it gently incase you hurt your skin because of the beans. It work so much better if you proceed with your night routine after using this

- PAO : no description

- Price : ~190.000-200.000 via Shopee

8. Pre Cleanser / Make up remover - Garnier Micellar Oil Infused Cleansing Water

- Ingredients : you can open up this link for better understanding of each ingredients and product overview like paraben free etc > garnier micellar oil infused water
- Size : 125 ml
- Brand : USA

- Texture : bi-phase micellar water where you have to shake it before use

- Smell : strong fragrance smell

- Performance : it could wipe off make up instantly, even waterproof but you have to double cleanse it to make sure every bit of dirt and make up getting picked up thoroughly. But it could sting your eyes if you used it for eye make up remover. Leave your face hydrated enough and have fresh after use feeling

- PAO : 6 month

- Price : ~35.000-40.000 IDR via Shopee

9. Exfoliating Toner - Some By Mi AHA BHA PHA 30 Days Miracle Toner

- Ingredients : you can open up this link for better understanding of each ingredients and product overview like paraben free etc > some by mi miracle toner

- Size : 150 ml

- Brand : South Korea

- Texture : light weight, watery and colorless toner

- Smell : have a strong like medicine scent

- Performance : I have a long journey with this toner. I started use this since early 2019. Since it only contain around 1000ppm active acids, it's consider as mild exfoliating toner so I used this on daily basis without any problem. Stupidly, I never used hydrating toner after I used this for maybe a year. As you know AHA BHA PHA would lifted your dead skin cell so you need to calm down your face and give proper hyrdation. Also AHA BHA PHA could make your skin more sensitive towards UVA or UVB, so you must not forget to apply your sunscreen unless you want to burn your face! It really help to soothe my acne prone skin back then and only hormonal acne that become my problem until last year. So I have to change my routine. But I still used this as my exfoliating toner once in two or three days along with my night routine. It absorbed pretty quickly into the skin and could sting your face around active acne especially if it open wounds

- PAO : no description

- 1 tube could last 6 months

- Price : ~135.000-150.000 via Shopee



Wow! It such a long post isn't it? lol. But I hope you satisfied with my amateur review about skincare that I used on daily basis. Actually I want to add up few products that I emptied out like the ordinary and the aubree, but I will talk about it in the next post ok? See you~

Comments

Popular Posts