HEYOOOOOOO

Nice to meet you! Do you mind if I introduce myself? I'll take that as a yes! 

Hi you can call me Dyn, I really love to write since middle school. It was started when my teacher give us an assignment to make our own blogs. I used to have a blog but ewh it's horrible to the point I hate myself for that lol. Years pass by, but I still found myself love to pour my heart in sentences. So here I am, open up new blog while forget how to run a blog! How stupid>< Please bear with me. In this blog I have a lot of things I want to share but mostly I will post my reviews about skincare, make up or even some netflix shows that I watched! Probably I would write in english BUT there will some occasions where I'm too lazy to think and just write in bahasa Indonesia. I don't really expect someone would read my posts but if there's someone who happen to read this, I hope my writing is good enough for you to enjoy~

I think that's all what I want to say for now. Wait for my another post~

Bye bye!

Comments

Popular Posts