HI HI HAAAAAYYYYYY

hola ¿cómo estás?
how yall doing????

After such a looooong time finally I'm back writing another post that nobody would read anyway but this one is for me lol. For a few span of months lot of things happened around me. Long story short tomorrow I will start my first day as a worker! YEAY! NO MORE UNEMPLOYED! Actually it should started around first week of July but it got pushed back because of things. Let's be honest I am sooooo nervous because this is my first actual job after being a jobseeker almost 2 years after graduating. But as always I am gonna do my best, it's a given.

Now let's talk about something more serious.

I know our world isn't as it used to be. But it doesn't mean we have to give up. Oh but trust me I had my fair share of the thought of giving up. Sometimes I spent my night crying to sleep in silence so no one would know I cried. There are times when things get hard, everything seems like about to crumble. Everything I've tried to distract myself but to no avail it doesn't work. Things that I used to enjoy do not sparks joy anymore. It was THAT BAD. But I'm so glad I have friends who always looks out for me. I could not ask for more. Eventually I passed that moment. It may sound cliché but let's try one more time, this too shall pass alright?

I am here always cheer on you! You got this! ((YES this one for you and for me))


Okayyyy enough talking oh wait it's writing.....
I might update another post about the long awaited western series recommendation later ehehe

For now...... HAVE A NICE DAY GUYS!


cr: to the rightful owner

Comments

Popular Posts